The course includes:
Theory: Philosophy of Yoga, the dimension of yoga, breathing techniques and laxatives, diet yogistka and anatomy of the body. Basic concepts of yoga, proper technique and principles of yoga praktikuvanete. Teaching methods. Names of asanas and their impact on our bodies and health.
Practice: Complete set yogistka practice - asana sequence, a link between breathing and movement, physiological requirements in the performance of asana, modification of asanas for beginners, ways of "keeping" of hours in Asana Asana, modes of explanation.
The course for instructors of yoga you will learn:
* What is actually yoga and its various dimensions;
* What is the difference between the many types of yoga and how to orient one of them is suitable for us;
* What is the health effects of yoga;
* What is yogasana and how to properly practice it;
* How to properly perform asanas and their sequence;
* How to properly explain to his students the body positions;
* What errors occur and how to identify them;
* How to modify the degree of the asana naprednalost students;
* How to draw up appropriate programs based on specific characteristics of their students;
* How to conduct proper and effective yoga class;
* How to create the necessary atmosphere;
* Correct kyuing!
Course Length: 8 weeks, Price 1800 GBP